Calligraphy

An amazing way to preserve thought throughout time and communicate today's issues for all to see tomorrow. What you write today may be studied 1,000 years from now for not only its content but how you communicated it.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This is a basic card I did, to practice I keep writing cards and sending them to people.  As seen I used old english for the capitals above with a silver metalic pen.  I used a black sheffer foutian pen for the bottom letters. The main lettering font is a combination of Unical / Half Unical. 
I'm thinking going forward I will use the same font style all the way through and just enlarge the emphasized letters that I want, thoughts?

This is a multi step process, which I'll be posting for another piece coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment